Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Random Grab #2

Yaaaay! another Random Grab! Apparently my hand is really loving the tropical-ish scents lately! Doesn't it realize it's now time for Fall????? Here are this weeks picks!


St. Lucia
Color: Creamy Turquoise
Fragrance: Now, mind you, I'm not big on Honeydew scents. For some reason I just don't love them. BUT, this baby. Come to mama! it's so, so good! I don't get the nectarine scent thats supposed to be in it? if it's in there, it's nice and light. It doesn't play a HUGE predominant role in this fragrance. I get the honeydew and the marshmallow ambrosia. Holy crikey and little kittens! It makes the fragrance like, this creamy honeydew melon. It really tones down the....melony sweetness if you will. It is creamy honeydew...this would make a great drink. like a blended margarita consistancy with cream drizzled in.

Coconut Hibiscus
Color: Sunshine Yellow!
Fragrance: I'm not sure what exactly a hibiscus smells like, but I don't smell it in this SS. However, I do smell a light, light, light hint of the violet in there. Mostly I get the coconut and a vanilla smell. So, if you're like me and don't like floral. I don't smell it in this SS. It's creamy Coconut to me. It smells similar to Coconut Cake, without the "batter" note to it.

Blue Sugar Cotton Candy
color: (this one) Light Creamy Blue Jeans Blue
Fragrance: Oh, where, oh, where to begin? I think the only words that can be used (though I'm sure I'll be able to come up with more) are FRIGGEN AMAZING! I tell you, I don't know why I waited so, so long to order this one! I think I just kind of thought, a manly smell mixed with cotton candy? barf-o! Holy, holy smokes I was wrong. It is so, so , so good! I have the female version of the pink sugar fragrance. This one is decidedly more manly. Let me look at the description here real quick. I get almost this musky, manly, clean air type scent, and the woody note to it! I don't really smell a patchouli, maybe it's the muskyness in the SS. I get a small hint of a black licorice in there too! It just smells like a man, home from a long day at work, day's growth of beard. You know, just rugged and sexy! Then you throw in the cotton candy...sweetness...it's freaking heaven. It's just, man comes home from work, he's all rugged and sexay and gorgeous...he gives you the come hither stare....you know you're about to end up with some whisker burn.....oh, sorry. I got a little lost in thought there.......it's good! One of my top 10 fo sho!

Ok, I think I might start a ranking in each RG post. So this one goes:

#1 (are you surprised?) Blue Sugar Cotton Candy!

#2 St. Lucia

#3 Coconut Hibiscus



No comments:

Post a Comment